Monday, April 4, 2011

NBC Tour

Last week myself and the crew (minus a few) took the NBC studio tour. I was looking forward to it,  but it was a bit of a let down. I mean, it was cool to see the history of NBC documentary before the actual tour began. It was also a bit of fun to see the Paige's in their suits. I watch a lot of TV - some might say too much... but I don't watch any of the shows whose studios we saw (Dr. OZ et al) It was really cool to see the Saturday Night Live tour. I also enjoyed learning about some of the filming techniques that are used. I think it would have been better if my expectations were not so high. I'm a fan of a lot of NBC shows, however I enjoyed spending time in the NBC store a lot more than I enjoyed the tour. Still worthwhile, but not the best time I've had in New York.


No comments:

Post a Comment