Sunday, May 22, 2011

Strike!

So some of my readers (OK, really just my Mum and Noodles) have been asking what's with the lack of new posts. Fair enough - it has been a while. To explain, I have been on a strike against Blogger. See, I wrote a post last week about Obama's visit to Ground Z - where I had watched him lay the reef etc from the office... (I took the below picture from the windows at work. Obama is circled in red. Check out all the media and the soldiers in the background.)


Anyway a few days after I wrote the post  Blogger went down for a while. Fair enough - everybody has dark days. The problem is when Blogger was back up and running, my Obama post had been deleted. Not only that, but an unpublished post (about Central Park and John Krasinski) was also gone. So annoying - firstly what a waste of writting time (although y'all were spared having to read them). Secondly, I wasn't sure whether to do an awkward re-writes of the posts, or just ignore it ever happened. Mind blow.

Easy solution...I declared a  Blogger Strike.


But fear not, dear Readers, your favorite blog is back (no, Pants, not A Blog About Ping Pong, but this blog!) Of course the down sound to this is that I'm going to need to find interesting things to do so I have something to write about....

No comments:

Post a Comment